Holy Cross College is one of well reputed schools in Kalutara District. The historical records of the holy Cross Collage, Kalutara show that in and era as far back as the letter half of the 19th century educational luminaries took up the rains of the collage and continued it’s forward march with firm determination and selfless dedication over coming numerous abstracts on its way. In 1890 the Paris Priest of Kallamulla, Kalutara Re. Father Wilkinson became the first rector who was instrumental in naming the instruction as Holy Cross English School, later registered as the grant in Aid School by Rev. Father Leo Fernando, who succeeded Rev. Father Wikilnson who was founder principal of Holy Cross Collage and the saga continued.And,
When students leave at 13 years of learning in our school they must all be able to speak English and be ready to venture into international arena equipped with sound mind and body. This should be his goal and mission. For Fr.Rector discipline is what you do no one is looking at you.
The College consists of 3 sections, namely Upper, Middle & Primary. (The Upper Section – Arts and Commerce, Biology and Math, the Middle School, and the Primary School also A/L in English medium.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ADVANCED LEVEL (2021/2023)
- Those who are aspiring to follow the G.C.E. A/L for the academic year 2021/ 2023 at Holy Cross College, Kalutara, should visit the following link and complete the Application Form.
- Please submit the duly filled application on or before 08th of October 2021.
New Online Timetable
- A new timetable will be in effect for online classes in grades 6-13 from Monday 20.05.17.
- Download the new timetable for your class below.
GRADE 05 SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION - 2020
Crusaders record extraordinary academic excellence for the first time in the history of Holy Cross College, Kalutara, when 23 out of the 110 students who sat for the Scholarship Examination qualify by obtaining above 169 marks. Further 76 out of the 110 have obtained above 100 marks, 10 have obtained above 70 marks and only one student has obtained below 70 marks.
“I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD” - JN 10/11
E-Learning Management System
The College has initiated an online method of study by which students could be helpful to them in their vacation.
All subject-based worksheets, activities and lessons from grades 6 to 13 are included in the college’s official e-learning management system.
- The tudents can use their User Name and Password to access the LMS to do the activities.
- There are some activities that are to be done online and some have to be done manually.
- The Students will have to bring the completed activities which they have done manually when the school reopens.
- Plese visit the college website for the latest updates and share this message among the other students as well.
to Login the E-LMS
"Basketball isn't Just a Sport, It is an Art,That Must Be Mastered To Succeed"-Stephen Curry
Be Ready !! and Reserve The Date
The New Basketball Court Opening Match
Will be Held On 31st July 4.30pm Onwards at College New Basketball Court.
We Welcome You To Be A Part In This Precious Event.
The mother of "word of flesh" pray for us.
"MY FOOD IS TO DO THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME" - JN 1/34
SILVER JUBILEE OF PRIESTLY ORDINATION OF
REV.FR.CARLTON DE SILVA.
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON 2ND AUGUST 2019
8 A.M. ONWARDS AT COLLEGE AUDITORIUM.
“119TH COLLEGE DAY”